Confined Space Awareness courses
Cost: £145.00 + VAT per person
Duration: 1 Day.
Start Time: 8am
Training can be delivered at your premises, however, additional costs may apply.
For up to 12 delegates
To enable the student, by completion of the course, to demonstrate knowledge of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, use of and relevant procedures relating to using Escape Breathing Apparatus and fully contained Breathing Apparatus.
On completion of the course the student will be able to demonstrate:-
- Permits to Work
- The knowledge to recognise a Confined Space
- Understanding of associated hazards
- Health & Hygiene awareness
- A knowledge of atmospheric measuring instruments
- Use of Tripods and Winches
- Knowledge of Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Donning and Doffing Procedures
- Dangers of Confined Spaces and relevant laws
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency procedures
|Unit 60b, Thames Industrial Park, Princess Margaret Road, East Tilbury, Essex , RM18 8RH||09 Jun||1 Day||8||Book Now|