Confined Space Awareness courses
Cost: £145.00 + VAT per person
Duration: 1 Day.
Start Time: 8:15am
Training can be delivered at your premises, however, additional costs may apply.
For up to 12 delegates
To enable the student, by completion of the course, to demonstrate knowledge of the Confined Space Regulations 1997, use of and relevant procedures relating to using Escape Breathing Apparatus and fully contained Breathing Apparatus.
On completion of the course the student will be able to demonstrate:-
- Permits to Work
- The knowledge to recognise a Confined Space
- Understanding of associated hazards
- Health & Hygiene awareness
- A knowledge of atmospheric measuring instruments
- Use of Tripods and Winches
- Knowledge of Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Donning and Doffing Procedures
- Dangers of Confined Spaces and relevant laws
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency procedures
Courses cancelled less than 7 days prior to the course date but exceeding 48 working hours will incur a 50% charge. Courses cancelled less than 48 working hours before the course date will incur full payment. Skyward Training Ltd, reserves the right to cancel a training course at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. Should a course be cancelled alternative dates will be offered or a full refund given.